To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer against personal data leaks, an ssl encryption code is used on the company’s online sales platform:
The purpose of collecting, storing and processing personal data of users and visitors of the website is to execute a contract (selling products at a distance) as well as informing them about new products and offers through the promotion of advertising material.
- Type of data
The data of the users (name, surname, email address, home address, landline, mobile phone and in addition in case of invoice VAT, TAX, NAME) of the online store are considered confidential, collected, stored and processed, according to no. 5 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The following are the recipients of the above processing data ordered by RubyBoutique to conduct business for the specific purposes mentioned above:
The company with the distinctive title rubyboutique. The company Letsios Vassilios with the distinctive title Web Force. It is confirmed by the above companies that only authorized employees (personal data processing) have access to personal data information and only when necessary.
- Sending E-Mail and Sending Promotional Messages
The personal data of the users declared in the online store are used exclusively by it or its affiliated aforementioned companies, in order to support, promote and execute, process the transaction, promote goods and inform customers. The advertising promotion and the information of the customers is carried out with the following means: 1) Sending informative emails 2) Sending advertising – commercial content messages (sms) 3) Sending advertising messages through the viber platform.
The user also has the right to revoke the already given consent to process his personal data according to no. 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). So if you do not wish to receive such communication from email@example.com you can use this form to request your deletion at any time
As far as newsletters are concerned, you can opt out of the contact lists at any time by using the delete urls from the lists at the end of each newsletter.
Otherwise the company undertakes not to disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has a written authorization from them, or this is required by a court decision or decision of another public authority.
- Declaration of Consent
A) Each user of the online store, if he / she registers the personal data, is invited to commit and accept it as it is subject to legal processing by the company, the recipients and the processors commissioned by the company for the purpose of processing – execution of orders (within transactional relationship).
b) Each user of the online store at the time of registration of the data is called upon to consent to be legally processed by the company, the recipients and the processed by the company for the purpose of advertising products and services to him on behalf of the company by the means described above and the electronic communication with it for the purpose of evaluation by the service, services and products received from the online store (No. 6 of 2016 / 679GDPR)
- Accessing, Changing and Deleting Personal Data
In case you wish to check, correct, update or delete information and personal data that you have provided to us through www.rubyboutique.gr, you can apply by phone. You can also visit the website www.rubyboutique.gr and delete your account at any time as well as all the information related to it on this website, by linking to your account in the section “Personal settings”
Access to personal data and transaction information is available only to authorized employees, associates and third parties mentioned above performing the processing of the above data by order of the company and only whenever and to the extent necessary (according to no. 6 of 2016/679 GKPD
Personal Data Entity Rights under the European General Data Protection Regulation (2016/619 GDPR):
The customer in relation to his personal data also has the following rights and the ability to exercise them in accordance with the following articles of 2016/679 GDPR
Right to information and information (no. 12,13,14). Right of objection (no.21). Right of access to data (no. 15) Right of correction of inaccurate or incomplete data (no. 16). Right of deletion of data (no. 17). Right to restrict processing data (no. 18). Right of portability, ie the transfer of his personal data from one processor to another (no.20).
Cookies can be disabled / deleted from your computer at any time using your browser settings.
- Third Party Websites
The e-shop www.rubyboutique.gr is an online store selling clothes via the Internet created by the company under the name Gioglaris Telemachos, based in Larissa, with VAT number. 140421707, and D.O.Y. Of Larissa.
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online store.
Every user who enters in order to use the services of the online store is considered to consent and unconditionally accept the following terms, without exception.
If a user does not agree to the following terms, then he must not make any transaction through the online store
- The company has the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of transactions from the online store, whenever necessary. It is obliged to immediately inform consumers about any modification through its website. The company is also entitled to change the prices of the products available in the online store. Contracts drawn up through the online store are always made in the Greek language.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION PROVIDED
The company is committed to the accuracy and completeness of the information about the products available in the online store, as well as all the information provided and related to the execution of transactions.
The company is not responsible and is not liable for errors due to inadvertence when entering electronic data in the store
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The company in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible for further damages that may arise from the execution or non-execution of orders or from the delay of execution, for any reason.
The online store can provide no warranty regarding the availability of the products available, but is committed to timely information on the availability or non-availability of the products.
The online store provides accurate information, photos, illustrations of the products available through it.
He is not liable civilly or criminally for any damage (positive or negative) that any customer of the online store may suffer in relation to the operation and use of the online store
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Trademarks, images, photographs, etc., are the intellectual property of the company and are protected in accordance with the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. Reproduction, copying, distribution, transmission or any other use is therefore prohibited to any third party.
- USER RESPONSIBILITY
Users agree and undertake not to use the online store for:
1. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is unlawful for any reason, causing unlawful infringement and harm to the company or any third party or infringing on the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users’ morals, social values, minority, etc.
- posting, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content for which users do not have the right to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of work relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements),
- posting, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others;
- send, publish, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy, or equip any software or computer hardware,
- intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or regulations,
- harassment of third parties in any way,
- collect or store personal data about other users
Cancellation policy – order returns
You have the right to return the products you bought to us within 14 days from the date of receipt with the same courier company you received.
Changes are made ONLY and IF you have contacted us first.
In order for your change to take place, the products must be in the same condition as the one you received, wear-free and without any damage.
Products should be tested on a clean and smooth surface.
In case of a product is returned to us that has suffered any damage, in relation to its initial condition, the company reserves the right to move legally and with a claim for compensation.
Change costs are Free!
In case for any reason, you need a change a second time, the return costs amount to 5 €
In case you wish to change or return a product and return the products to us, on your own initiative, without prior notification, there will be an additional charge of € 5, in the process of change.
In case you want to change the number, all you need to do is let us know and our competent department will arrange the process for you. Without further hassle for the customer, we send a person from the courier company elta-courier to your place to pick up your parcel and deliver your change at the same time (hand in hand).
You also have the right to return the products you bought to us within 14 days from the date of receipt with the same courier company that delivered them to you if the following reasons are met:
* The product is different from the one you ordered.
* The product has a defect that you noticed when you opened the package.
In this case please let us know immediately.
In the above two cases the return costs are borne by the rybuboutique store.
The order can be canceled in case you have passed the order completion stage, but you have changed your mind, please contact within 2 hours from the completion of the order at tel: 241 400 1687 and a partner will undertake the cancellation of your order.
In this case, even if you have completed the payment of the order, the value of the order, either remains at your disposal and is credited to your account, for any of your future purchases, or you return by bank transfer to your account.
Please pay close attention to the following additional terms of the company:
- The company is not responsible for the fitting of the products.
The “form” of each product is different. The staff of our company as well as our online store, report the form of each product approximately with the following characteristics: normal application, narrow application.
- The free shipping and exchange applies only to orders that will be executed through our online store www.rubyboutique.gr
In case you choose to make a reservation through our online store and pick up from our physical stores, the prices and terms of our stores will apply.
In case you choose to complete your order, with a card and a pick-up option from our physical store, you must first contact us, at 241 400 1687, so that your order can be completed and put into effect.
- In case you place your order through an online store and make a change with a different design of lower value through our physical store, you must choose a product equal to or greater than the difference that remains based on the price list. The same goes for higher value markets